The struggle is real!

Options
Hello everyone! I've battled all my life w/ being over weight and the struggle is still real. It seems like my weight is a roller coaster and sometimes I just need good support and motivation. I fell off the wagon awhile ago and I am at my heaviest! I hope to get back into the swing of things and stay focused! I want to feel better and stay on the right track this time. I hope everyone is doing well!

Replies

• Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Your on your way
  • losing4lifen2017
    losing4lifen2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added you:)
  • ashley9452
    ashley9452 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds like mine...I've been overweight majority of my life and now I'm trying to get fit after having 3 children. Good luck to you and I add you as well....
  • nyx_minerva
    nyx_minerva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I think the key thing is to love fitness life to not fall off wagon,when u feel like u r falling think of why U started and be patient with it, have a clear goal and vision of what u want and then u wouldn't lose focus also have some fitness buddies who r on the same road as u
  • LoveEL2
    LoveEL2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up. You can totally do it:)
  • ashcierrag
    ashcierrag Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Girl me too. We've got this!!
  • phubb3
    phubb3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I re started AGAIN yesterday. Our stories are exactly the same. I am sending you a friend request. This is always easier with friends. Especially ones that share the same experience.
  • likenbooks
    likenbooks Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting for the umph time, I don't even know how many but I'm determined one way or another it will happen. We'll get through this :)