Options

Replies

• Simply_Christine
    Options
    Bump
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I'll bump this for later too....I would be looking for work out clothes ladies size 12-14

I have some of those! Shoot me a PM!

Several wicking short sleeved tops by Champion, one or two wicking tanks, and two pairs of wicking capri pants (straight legged, not tights). I have a few pairs of running shorts as well. Oh, and one long-sleeved wicking top by Danskin.
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have an older garmin forerunner sitting around. I'll get specifics and post it later on this thread.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Im a memeber there too Panda I was actually thinking of this the other day and I had kind of let it slip thanks for bring it up
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good idea
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    Great idea panda :-) BUMP!
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I also have several, about 6, Men's suits I can no longer wear that I would like to go to someone who could use them. They are all nice suits and in very good condition.

They are size 46R with pants waist size 38 inseam 30.

As a matter of fact, I have about 15 pairs of dress and casual pants of that same size I will never wear again.

If you're the perfect size, you could get a whole new wardrobe for a formal or business casual occassion.

PM me if you're interested and I can send some pics. Or should I post pics here?
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I'll look in my closet and see what I've got to offer up :)
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    In the other thread, I found it makes it easier to be very specific with your offerings. Listing each one individually, pics if you have them. Making sure to include size, color, etc. And if someone gets something off the thread that when it arrives doesn't fit, or they decide they no longer want it, please, please put it back up on this thread so it may go to a good home.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    bump! I've sent off a few things to MFP friends but I know I have more stuff I've outgrown. I'll check when I get home!
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have been the recipient of PIF's and was finally able to give some of my own. Awesome thread idea! There's also a clothing swap facebook page for MFP if someone is just looking for clothes!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd post more details on the workout clothes I have to give away since I measured them.

-2 short-sleeve, v-neck, double-dry tops by Champion, size XL. 44 inches around bust. 1 black, 1 deep purple. I think I have a neon yellow/green one too but can't put my hands on it right this second. These have seaming to shape them but are semi-fitted.

-1 long-sleeve, jewel neck, deep fuschia wicking top (silky type) in size XL (12-14) by Danskin. Measures 46" around bust. Nice long sleeves. *bleeds when laundered and rubs off on other fabrics, but has not caused permanent stains* Seaming for shaping, semi-fitted or fitted depending on your size. Stretchy.

-1 light pink, scoop neck , double-dry tank by Champion, size XL. 44" chest.

-1 light blue, v-neck, racerback double-dry type tank by Aspire, size XL. 44" chest.

-Two pairs capri pants, straight leg with fold over waist, one navy, one black; ClimaLite by Addidas. 34" waist and 44" hip. More like yoga pants-definitely NOT tights. Stretches to larger--I was wearing these when I had a 37" waist and then on the way down til they wouldn't stay up any more.

-Two pairs Large running shorts by Aspire. 33" waist, 45" hip (not stretched-will stretch larger in waist, not in hip though). Drawstring inside elastic waist. Dark pink with white and light pink trim (tags still on). I think the other pair is dark grey with white and blue trim but I will have to hunt them down in the laundry. They've been worn a few times.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have an HRM that I don't use anymore. It's not a fancy one. Doesn't have a chest strap, but if you are doing a long consistent workout you can still get a good idea of your burn with it. I'll post more info on it in a bit and offer it up to anyone interested.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    great idea ill look around and see what i have
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    great idea!
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    Going to check for what I can offer as well. Thanks for getting this started.