Support Needed :o)

Options
Hello fellow fitnesspal's, I am in need of wonderful individuals of whom I can share the second portion of my fitness journey with.

I have lost 26lbs so far, but seem to be stuck in a rut.

Would anyone care to befriend me so that we may support and encourage eachother along our paths?

Replies

• nancylynn333
    Options
    Hello,

Congratulations on your weight loss. I have lost 20 pounds so far. Please feel free to add me as your friend. I will encourage you and I could use encouragement too!
  • jackswall
    jackswall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll join you both if you'd like. I lost 30lbs on a previous diet but also got stuck in a rut- have stayed the same weight for months but have just started exercising like crazy. I started using MFP on Monday 18th July and recording what I eat has really helped me stay on track!. How are you guys at tracking?
  • nancylynn333
    Options
    I look forward to being friends with you!
  • MissyRich
    MissyRich Posts: 3
    Options
    I joined today! I have lost 119 lbs over the past two years. My goal is still 40lbs away. I would love to befriend you and others. I have just started tracking and exercising. I completely understand the "rut". I am there too.
  • katieb63
    katieb63 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Can I join in too? I lost 18 lbs and am in a bit of a rut so could do with someone to cheer me on and I will support you all the way ;)

Katie