Looking For Motivational Friends

Options
This is my second time on my fitness Pal...I made excellent progress for a year in 2014..Weight lifted and lost 80lbs and gained muscle. Then gained it back after severe stress and no motivation...Im looking for friends to motivate each other to kick *kitten* again!

Replies

• Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello there, you can do it. What are you working towards this week?
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I am the same... I lost 80 pounds back in 2013-2014 using this app, and gained 40 of it back over the years... since September I have lost 25 of it again...Still working on the rest... slowly but surely.

Let's do this!
  • 1canadianmom
    1canadianmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been working my *kitten* off going to the gym, and for the most part (TBH) eating well...I slip a few times. Carbs are my kryptonite. But, I have not lost a pound over the past 3 weeks....wth?!! Getting discouraged and frustrated. Could it be menopause? I'm 53'ish... lol
  • MedicJohnson88
    MedicJohnson88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1jeaniebeanie may I add you as well?
  • FitnessQueenerica
    FitnessQueenerica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll I appreciate your friends requests....Im hoping to continue 30 day work out with Jillian Michaels and eat smart this week...Lets do this! I need a bikini body with some nice abs to go along with lol
  • Its_ali_bella
    Its_ali_bella Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost 50 lbs. through using MFP, and been struggling to lose 20 lbs. of the weight I gained back. NEED PARTNERS! Let's do this! Add me.
  • FitnessQueenerica
    FitnessQueenerica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes Alioops16! We are gonna get it done..