Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Temptations Question??

Ga_Gal
Ga_Gal Posts: 8 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been doing really well all month long. I usually stay about 50 calories shy of what my limit is, which according to the site is above the starvation range, and I try to exercise about 500 calories three to four times a week. BUT… yesterday I had a small urge to have a little snack. I ended up going about 400 calories over and didn’t exercise at all. Am I doomed for two weeks of seeing no loss at all now?? Or are these small splurges ok as long as they are small in amounts and very far between? What have ya’ll experienced??

Replies

• Ga_Gal
    Ga_Gal Posts: 8 Member
    I have been doing really well all month long. I usually stay about 50 calories shy of what my limit is, which according to the site is above the starvation range, and I try to exercise about 500 calories three to four times a week. BUT… yesterday I had a small urge to have a little snack. I ended up going about 400 calories over and didn’t exercise at all. Am I doomed for two weeks of seeing no loss at all now?? Or are these small splurges ok as long as they are small in amounts and very far between? What have ya’ll experienced??
  • bookworm140
    bookworm140 Posts: 9 Member
    good for you for sticking with it for so long! however, you do have to splurge every once in a while or you will go insane! Just keep in mind that every day is a new day and don't let yesterday's mistakes get you down. also, a splurge day every once in awhile is not going to hurt your weightloss. hope that helps!
  • I did the same thing yesterday, but todays a new day. Don't beat yourself up, your doing a great job.
  • drewzaun
    drewzaun Posts: 111
    In my experience a little indiscretion every now and then is just fine. I would be surprised if you gain anything. Remember that since you do exercise regularly now your metabolism is higher than it was when you started out. Also, you should have a "net loss" for the week anyway so 1 day is not going to make a huge difference.
This discussion has been closed.