Need friends and motivation

Options
I've tried so many times to lose weight and get healthy before burning already seem to give up after about two weeks. I've figured out that it's because I'm trying to do this by myself. My family couldn't care less about it, my boyfriend tries to be supportive but he's afraid to hurt my feelings by telling me, hey it's time to go to the gym or should you really be eating that? I've tried telling him that it's okay and that I need help. He tries to keep me motivated but with him working 80 hour weeks, it's difficult for him to stay on me all the time. He does try though so I don't want people thinking he's a bad guy. He's just trying to financially support our family. I just need some friends on here who I can talk to when I'm feeling like giving up and maybe give me advice when needed.

Replies

• SummerBodyGyal
    SummerBodyGyal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Reading your post was as if I wrote this myself. Also looking for some support since I get distracted and lose motivation so quick. Feel free to reach out anytime.
  • ballew814
    ballew814 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    U can add me if u like. I got ur back
  • elisia1crawford
    elisia1crawford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!! I just joined the gym and am determined to make it work this time. I'm happy to help motivate!!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    It's easy to feel this way - which is why it's great that communities like this are out there :) you can totally do this, feel free to add me if you like. I'm happy to help!
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good luck and hope you reach some positive goals through this.
    When it rains, it pours... and when... oh you get the picture :)
    Seriously though: you can make small steps each day and little by little you'll get there.
  • Mattspee
    Mattspee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm going through a transformation myself!! Where all going to make it !!
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!

I've felt the same way but lately have seeing how out of shape I am when playing with my kids is giving me the extra motivation to get it in grear.
  • jenniferp213
    jenniferp213 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... trying my best to do it on my own. I'm 10 pounds down in 4 weeks, which I think is pretty good, staying on a 1200 calorie diet and going to the gym alone is hard. I'm here if you need someone to tell you to put the fork down, cause I need it sometimes too. Lol!