The Journey to 150 begins.

Options
Hi, everyone. My name is Fae. I'm in the beginning of my weightloss journey. Not that I haven't tried before, but this is the first time I've ever been completely ready to make the change. I'm 5'6 and when I first started, I weighed in at roughly 200 lbs. I decided one day that this body doesn't truly reflect who I am. I was unhealthy, lethargic, and depressed. For the sake of my health and self esteem, I decided it was time to make a change. Since I started a couple months ago, I have dropped 13 lbs. Probably more now since I haven't had a weigh in in a while. I noticed the difference just today when I went out for a walk and realized that my thighs weren't rubbing together in the way that they used to. I have a lot more energy and even my mind is functioning to a higher level than it has in years. It feels great and it is so inspiring to see that what I'm doing is making a difference. :) I have so much more respect now for those who have made the change, because I've experienced the difficulty that comes with it. It truly is psychological as much as it is physical.

Replies

• Lmcneece12
    Lmcneece12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! 150 is my goal too. I have the thick thighs as well. Feel free to add me as a friend.