All Natural Peanut Butter

Options
13»

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I usually get the Smuckers Natural creamy. http://www.smuckers.com/products/category.aspx?groupId=2&categoryId=11 It's very easy to find in most grocery stores and discount stores like Target.

As long as you're buying a brand that has only Peanuts or Peanuts and Salt as ingredients, you should be fine.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    parker farms!!
  • TammyLanham
    TammyLanham Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a peanut-butter-a-holic and I just started eating this stuff. Not necessarily as natural as peanuts & salt but it's sold at Whole Foods and it tastes like the middle of the Nutter Butter cookies. Oh my gosh, it's amazing! 100 calories per 2 tbsp (1/2 that of regular peanut butter).

http://www.betternpeanutbutter.com/index.php
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    No contest. Peanut Butter & Co. - they have an amazing line of Peanut butters: White Chocolate Wonderful, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Bee's Knees, Mighty Maple, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. Careful though, they are so good you will probably end up eating it from the jar.

Where in the world do you get all of these flavors???

My World Market just started stocking the regular, Dark Chocolate Dreams, and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. I am completely in love with the Dark Chocolate Dreams, but would consider committing a crime to get a jar of White Chocolate Wonderful or Mighty Maple :love:
  • comcatee
    comcatee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    parkers farms, its already pre-stirred and refrigerated. Ingredients: peanuts and salt
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am a big PB fan, and i go with three different ones.

1. The basic. I get the kind that you make right there at the store. Both King Soopers (Kroger), Sunflower Market, and Whole foods are right by my house and have this option. It's cheaper than a premade PB, and it's got just the one ingredient. I really like it. This is what I use for most stuff.
    2. PB2. The dehydrated stuff. I love this because it's so easy to add to a shake or whatever, to give a PB taste without the mess of real PB. And it's just the one ingredient!
    3. The PB & CO that's already been mentioned here. I LOVE white chocolate wonderful. It is really the best. Dark chocolate dreams is good too. But this is a dessert for me. I don't eat it much, but when I want a treat I break out a TBS or two of this, and it hits the spot. I will have to try the Bee's Knees one.

All three of them have no/low sodium, which is important to me.
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I actually have the Mighty Maple and the White Chocolate Wonderful at my local Walmart.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter addict here. I am in LOVE with Smucker's Natural - both creamy and chunky! All peanuts and no added sugar!! YUM!!
  • Janice4945
    Janice4945 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Laura Scudder...the best! The Smuckers Natural is the exact same thing and cheaper. Think they are both made by the same company.
  • AngAndrews
    AngAndrews Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Better N Peanut Butter is pretty good, low in sugar and fat!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    No contest. Peanut Butter & Co. - they have an amazing line of Peanut butters: White Chocolate Wonderful, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Bee's Knees, Mighty Maple, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. Careful though, they are so good you will probably end up eating it from the jar.

Where in the world do you get all of these flavors???

My World Market just started stocking the regular, Dark Chocolate Dreams, and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. I am completely in love with the Dark Chocolate Dreams, but would consider committing a crime to get a jar of White Chocolate Wonderful or Mighty Maple :love:

I soooo need to check World Market because I am dying to try the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl ;-) I found Peanut Butter & Co at both Walmart & Super Target. It's funny though, my Walmart only sells the Dark Chocolate Dream and Bee's Knees & Super Target only sells the White Chocolate Wonderful & the Dark Chocolate as well. I have not tried the dark chocolate dreams since I'm not a dark choco-holic...