Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I AM SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superhippiechik
superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
:smooched: I did it! I switched my goals! Thank goodness Strength training boes not burn many calories because I do not know how I am going to eat all of mine! lol I bought this book series called 8 minute morning and each book targets a different area. There are 5 books total. I will start my new Strength Training Program by doing those every morning. I am so excited! It is like starting a new adventure and I am so ready. I was getting very bored with the "weight Loss" but I am thin now(!!!!!!!!!!!) and it is time to get fit. I could NOT have done it without all of you cheering me on. I have lost 60 pounds,47 inches,4 pant sizes(size 16 to a size8)1 friend and 1 family member(they bailed when I changed my life) in the past year,but(!) I have gained strength,stamina,some self confidence,MFP's(I love you all) and most importantly my self. I am no longer the "chunky girl with the big hair" I am Serena "the pretty girl who lost all that weight".
I still have a lot of firming up to do but I am Officially a Success Story!

Replies

• Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    You're amazing and you look great! What a great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • rmjj5
    rmjj5 Posts: 55
    GOOD FOR YOU!! It is great to hear about other success.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    u rock!!! Great work pretty lady!!! Congrats!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Excellent work!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again... you ROCK!
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Awesome!! Congrats.
  • Well Done!! x
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    AWww yay!! congrats to you! i am sure nothing feels better!! good luck with the toning!!!
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Congrats - you look great! You will do great in life with your wonderful attitude!
  • ckclontz
    ckclontz Posts: 68
    Way to go you!!!! You worked hard, and look at how far you've come! You are an inspiration to us all! :)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Congrast!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Your confidence shines through in your topic! Great work!!! :drinker:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Yay and halelluyah . . . You are awesome . . my beautiful friend. . So happy for you! :bigsmile:
  • c_ramey
    c_ramey Posts: 83 Member
    Congratulations!! You have done an awesome job!!
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Congrats, that is so amazing!!! so inspriring. :)
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    Congratulations! You should be very proud!
  • jessiroonita
    jessiroonita Posts: 12 Member
    How wonderful! Congrats!!!!!!
  • Marlinedorcinvil
    Marlinedorcinvil Posts: 115 Member
    youre in inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • pawbabies
    pawbabies Posts: 10 Member
    You look amaging! What an accomplishment, you should be incredibly proud of yourself! I love this site! People like you give us all hope that we can meet our goals!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!