• jeffnoregon
    jeffnoregon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great feeling
    Great job
  • cmn6169
    cmn6169 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome... great job!! I can't wait to get rid of my XL clothes, It must feel sooooo good
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOO!!! Such a great feeling. I just got rid of all my plus size stuff and and comfortable in XL right now. I have a few pieces that are just "L" and that's pretty cool. :)
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! To me, getting rid of all those too big clothes was the best feeling ever. I'm slowly getting used to shopping in the normal size clothing section, something I haven't done for a lot of years. Buying a swimsuit for my reward trip to Maui has been awesome, instead of dreading the dressing room! Keep up the good work and enjoy the new you!
  • Elonbeasley
    Elonbeasley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I don't know you, but I know how hard it is to lose weight, so cheering you on anyway. :)
  • Kellz93x
    Kellz93x Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
  • MissDi321
    MissDi321 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Hard work pays off. Remember this feeling and this look. Let it keep you inspired to stay on track and be healthy.
  • Juggernautpint
    Juggernautpint Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great work!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I got a couple of new dresses for work last week (from Savers - a large 2nd hand clothing store, and a great source of affordable clothing when you're losing weight). Then didn't have any spare coat hangers. Which led to going through my hanging space and trying on clothes, removing the ones that are too big. Now I have a pile of "fat" clothes on the floor, and a heap of spare coat hangers for new clothes :D
  • Havery2017
    Havery2017 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know Savers very well Ebony. My sister is a store manager. I have always loved thrifting. I have piles of clothes to drop off lol.
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great feeling
  • Havery2017
    Havery2017 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    Congrats! What a great feeling

Thank you!!! Great feeling indeed!!

• pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling to toss the old clothes! Congrats!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! Well done. Totally endorse throwing out XL clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!