Yoga/Fitness pants

Options
Hello all! I switched over to and have been tracking on MFP since late December, however this is my first post. I regularly practice yoga, do strength and cardio training at the gym, and occasionally run outside (when I am extra motivated). I typically buy my yoga pants for fairly cheap when I can find them on clearance at Kohls or other similar stores. However, I am always jealous of the really nice looking yoga/fitness pants I see other ladies in. Google searches lead to me some very expensive online stores or subscription services, so I turn to the MFP community for good but not overly expensive yoga pants suggestions! Thank you in advance for any help!

Replies

• twistedingenue
    twistedingenue Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Old Navy for sure. Their workout gear is top notch.
  • ipmac22
    ipmac22 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I do check TJMaxx, Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory, it's just so hit or miss. I would love to be able to just see an online shop that has their clearance prices!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I love my high waisted New Balance leggings... they wick sweat away, don't fade, fit well and are comfy.
    I got them at Tjmaxx and another pair at Marshall's.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I like Bella brand and they are inexpensive online
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    appleletics have some nice ones and they are on sale too. not sure of the quality of them though
  • ipmac22
    ipmac22 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Appleletics looks awesome!
  • sarahkw04
    sarahkw04 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I do love my Lululemons, but I found the Zella brand sold at Nordstrom to be similar in quality and half the price.
  • Keira08
    Keira08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I swear by USA Pro. They're made of thick fabric so don't go see through when you bend over, are high waisted so they're flattering & don't fall down when I'm running, reasonably priced in the UK & they come in loads of pretty patterns and colours
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    they also have the danskin and avia brand at walmart,they are pretty good too,not see through(unless you are trying to wear several sizes too small lol) and stay up. I also buy their cheap (under $4) printed leggings, those arent see through either but then again I workout at home.
  • rlr5072
    rlr5072 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love Reebok's bottoms, as they are high-waisted and not see through, both of which are musts for me! They're not the cheapest option, but are significantly cheaper in price than lululemon, etc. I also recently gave Target's C9 Champion line a try as well, and I'm pretty pleased. You can get them fairly cheap on clearance, and you can return them if they haven't held up in quality up to one year later. Good luck!
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Old Navy definitely makes solid options and Gap's active wear is surprisingly nice too! Both are usually having some sort of sale.

I recently bought some PopFlex brand and I'm now obsessed with them. There isn't a huge selection, but they're crazy nice and mid-range priced
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love stuff from Target. I don't have issues with them being see through or falling down. I wear some of my capri's all the time because I work from home, and even with that much wear, it took 4-5 years for one of the pairs to start to lose the grip in the waistband.
  • catgerm
    catgerm Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I second Zella too!

Also, athleta is awesome and has a great sale section.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair are Gaiam pants - which I believe Kohls carries. I have several different brands but those are my favorite. I also see the gym shark, lululemon and other expensive pants and I refuse to pay 100s of dollars on these pants. Good luck and I'm going to have to try Old Navy - because shockingly I have not tried their pants! :smile:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    TJMaxx and Old Navy and Target are my go to for "budget" pants.
    Otherwise- I'm a tie hard wear-er of GRRRL clothing.

All the pants.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Whatever you buy, do a squat test in the change room wearing a brightly coloured and patterned pair of knickers. Reject pants if any part of knickers becomes visible...

No one needs (or wants) to know you're wearing pink lacey knickers under your workout clothes...
  • Kellz93x
    Kellz93x Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Old Navy definitely they have all different sizes. They're normally really comfy too and they have lots of great deals. Right now everything is 40% off.