New here. ^_^

Options
I'm not necessarily new to the app, but I'm new to any community aspects of it. Most times, shy. Beyond shy, however, very friendly. I was nervous to reach out to a community of people who are working their ways to goals too--okay, still nervous. Lol. I thought I'd give it a chance.

So... My name is Kaydee, I'm 27, and this is the heaviest I've ever been. If you couldn't tell, I'm a sucker for pizza. *sigh* I order it at least once a week still.

Replies

• jaybar89
    jaybar89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Who dosent love pizza!!
  • diezel67
    diezel67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Good for you Kaydee!
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My friends on here help me stay motivated. I am social but a little reserved myself, I get it. Monitoring our health is hard - I LIKE the limited social interaction of online I have to admit. :)
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome, its motivating to have friends on here keeps me going, good luck
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a positive thing and hopefully these people can help you along the path to your goals. Positivity. Good times + good weather.
  • Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I was the same for a while then when I realized I was hooked and pants were getting tight and was getting tired quickly that's when I said it was time for a change
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my reason for being in this world...
  • damnyoupizza
    damnyoupizza Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! Pizza=Life :p

Thanks for all the positivity you guys! I wasn't prepared for all this kindness.
  • Yamaha2629
    Yamaha2629 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me add me!
  • squat_run_repeat
    squat_run_repeat Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    You had me at pizza <3