Need friends and motivation!!! Want to loose 98 lbs!!!

Options
New but old. I've done this before but it didn't stick. I'm at my heaviest :(
Ready for changing my life and feeling better!!!! Please add me! Let's motivate each other!!!!! Let's do this!!

Replies

• strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 50 lbs currently and then I will go from there, feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation!
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    ok, i can help keep you motivated
  • kadydid2689
    kadydid2689 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started last week, my goal is 100 lbs:) I need friends and motivation as well
  • LoveEL2
    LoveEL2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60, have already lost 49. You guys can add me
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Added you :)
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 100lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Soozieb1966
    Soozieb1966 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie on here (again!!!) too... I would love to lose 74 lbs. Please feel free to add me so that we can help each other on our weight loss journey :D x
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to get stronger and faster. Be healthy and fit. I would like to lose about 75 pounds. Feel free to add me, let's help each other! B)
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good luck hope you reach your goals. Live that dream.
  • OrchidMajenta
    OrchidMajenta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got here two days ago. Trying to figure out how to add people. I was on this years ago but forgot my password, so I had to make a new account. It's a little different now.
    I'm working to lose 50 lbs, and get more fit overall. I have a lot of joint pain from 2 car accidents and numerous tumbles on icy steps, sidewalks,etc., when I used to deliver pizza. Living in the midwest can be hazardous to your health!
  • OrchidMajenta
    OrchidMajenta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got here two days ago. Trying to figure out how to add people. I was on this years ago but forgot my password, so I had to make a new account. It's a little different now.
    I'm working to lose 50 lbs, and get more fit overall. I have a lot of joint pain from 2 car accidents and numerous tumbles on icy steps, sidewalks,etc., when I used to deliver pizza. Living in the midwest can be hazardous to your health!

"I have multiple personalities, and they are ALL ARTISTS!"
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Love adding new friends, anyone feel free to add me!
  • leslmonstah
    leslmonstah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey anyone looking for a new friendly face & good vibrations, feel free to add me ♡♡♡
  • BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Looking for mutual support? Then please feel free to add me
  • 105pixie105
    105pixie105 Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! My newsfeed is too quiet! Defo would love some more pals on here! I have about 48lbs to go, 12lbs lost
  • Rogalina16
    Rogalina16 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all! I've lost about 90lbs but still have about 50 to go.
  • 20mightymouse16
    20mightymouse16 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    howdy yall :-) just created this so Ill add some friends when I have more time to get back on here....work calls lol
  • Lindaloulou1971
    Lindaloulou1971 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 45 , and have lost 85 lbs about 7 years ago after I lost 350 lbs of a**hole.. haha. I gradually gained it all back after years of binge dieting. I am in it for the long run. This is now a lifestyle. I am healthy (After the latest bout with my doctor.. great blood results, blood pressure, etcc...) But I want to stay that way whether I live to be 55 0r 155 .. I want a great quality of life. I have a grandson to live for, three beautiful children...and did I mention a wedding in Hawaii in July (Motivation). So here I am, at 245, was at 275on Jan 7th (Journey Beginning), and am working out 3 x a week and a little weight training. I have about 60 lbs to go, depending on muscle density as time progresses. I am on the Ketogenic Lifestyle and feel great. but again, I am human ,... I need motivation and people on the same path as well.
    ..... Hello Again!
  • cfritchley26
    cfritchley26 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to lose about 90 lbs - 12 lbs gone so far!
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I am not looking to lose any more weight. I just need to lose unwanted body fat and tone everything up. I could always use more friends. It's great to have support and help motivate one another! Good luck on your fitness journeys everyone! :)