Swinging?

Syu_N
Syu_N Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey! :happy: Does anybody know how many calories would be burned in 15 minutes of swinging? As in, swing sets in childrens playground. :smile: I was giving it alot of effort (for a photoshoot), and I was just wondering.

Thanks!
:heart: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Syu_N
    Syu_N Posts: 4
    Hey! :happy: Does anybody know how many calories would be burned in 15 minutes of swinging? As in, swing sets in childrens playground. :smile: I was giving it alot of effort (for a photoshoot), and I was just wondering.

Thanks!
    :heart: :bigsmile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Haha I was so afraid that this thread wasn't going to be about playground swings :ohwell:

As for your question though, I'm sure that does burn calories since the legs have to work pretty hard to get up momentum, but I'm not sure how much it gets your heart rate up (haven't been on a swing in forever myself)...so it may not burn as many calories as you'd think...if it were me, I'd probably chalk it up to a good time and not count it at all...but that's just me...
  • Hmmm I am glad you emphasized what you meant... hahahaha I don't know but I am sure if you are play ground "swinging" lol for atleast 15 minutes it would be like a slow walk... you are using your tummy muscles for sure? don't know just a guess... :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.