Looking For Daily Accountability/Check Ins

Options
I am a 'serial starter' as one thread calls it. I've been back at this since November by going to the GYM but the last two months I've really struggled with consistently logging.

I'd like to find someone that I can have daily accountability with and will check in on me on a daily basis to see how my eating/tracking is going that day. I can provide mutual support for them and whatever goals that they have as well.

Send me a friend request, message, or reply to this thread if you're interested.

Who Am I?
I am a married Christian man with three beautiful children. I lost 111lbs in 2011 with MFP but starting in the fall of 2012 I started gaining weight back until November 2016 to the tune of 67lbs. Since November 2016 I've lost only 15lbs due to lack of consistency with food tracking/logging.

Replies

• LoveEL2
    LoveEL2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have almost the same exact story. I also lost 111 lbs using MFP 3 years ago. Then I got pregnant and ate everything and gained 69 lbs and wasn't able to lose it after giving birth. I've been back at it off and on for some months now. But I think I'm finally getting my head back in the game. I've been logging consistently for about a month now and also weighing myself each week and have lost about 9lbs. I think logging, whether it's good or bad is the only way to keep the train from derailing. Btw, I'm also married, Christian with kids.
  • jrziegrl5180
    jrziegrl5180 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • carmel199
    carmel199 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me i log daily.
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Relatively new but like you I can use some friends for accountability.