• Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Thanks for sharing.
  • beachpleaze
    beachpleaze Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello!

WOW! That is amazing!!! Do you mind sharing some tips with me, or letting me know what you did during that 6 months. I have been losing weight, but soooooooo slowly :/ Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you! <3
  • eeede
    eeede Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello!

WOW! That is amazing!!! Do you mind sharing some tips with me, or letting me know what you did during that 6 months. I have been losing weight, but soooooooo slowly :/ Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you! <3

Thank you!

Weekdays (Tuesday is rest, just a 30mn walk with my dog)

- 30mn of stationnery bike in the morning, and in general 1 or 2 blogilate videos (arms) as I'm afraid of loose skin in this area
    - 30 minutes in the evening of stationnery bike (and if I'm really motivated up to an hour)

Weekends :
    - 25mn of slow jog, 1,5 hour of swimming on Saturdays
    - 1 hour of stationnery bike in the morning / 1 more in the afternoon on Sundays

It may seem a lot but I've always done stationnery bike and swimming more or less, so I didn't start from completly zero.

As for my "eating" routine, I upped my fruits and veggies a lot. For example, at lunch I used to have a sandwich (even in the first few months of my diet) but as I tried to eat healthier to feel even better, I replace it with veggies : for example kidney beans and/or green beans and/or lentils with lettuce and/or ham.
    Doesn't take much more time just organisation : I prepare my plate the night before and just have to reheat it while I'm taking the dog for a short walk. And I feel I'm taking better care of my health - not that I think sandwich is unhelathy but it's important for me to eat as many vegetables as possible.

I have ups and downs (who doesn't?) but I now know my health should be a top priority, and even if I'm far from always perfect, I'm still going in the right direction, even if sometimes we fall/fail. If we get up we'll get stronger!!
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for sharing :) Congrats on the awesome loss again. u look fabulous!
  • skinnyislandgurl
    skinnyislandgurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, thank you for sharing
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!!! You should be so proud of yourself! AWESOME.
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    eeede wrote: »
    I thought it'd be easier to find pants that fit now that I've lost weight but here in France you can only find "skinny legs" pants and they still don't look good on me. So it's not lol.

I am not from France but a smaller country in Europe and just wanted to suggest Slim Fit Jeans. I don't fit into skinny because I carry my fat in my legs and hips but a lot of slim-fit trousers just fit my like skinny

• eeede
    Options
    S3r3knitty wrote: »
    I am not from France but a smaller country in Europe and just wanted to suggest Slim Fit Jeans. I don't fit into skinny because I carry my fat in my legs and hips but a lot of slim-fit trousers just fit my like skinny

Thank you! I'll try and look for this brand. Good to know!! :)
  • thecrowgirl
    thecrowgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love the puppy! Awesome job!
  • eeede
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Update from today.
    Last month was very hard but I somehow managed to lose a little and still move.
    Weight loss is easy but it doesn't mean it's simple. Life happens.
    Lately it's not been about motivation but being strong and accept challenges life will bring you... Proud I didn't give up and try to accept my (up and) down moments and face life. Food has always been my get away but it's not working, not for my health, not for the problem neither...
    Just had to write that down...

(Today is 140.2lbs / 63.6kg)
    gel0dmnde8e6.jpg
  • pawan245lbs
    pawan245lbs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    amazed
  • mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. You have given me hope to continue. I was so depressed, because in about a little over a year and a half, I've gained 30 pounds. I am so bummed. You have inspired me to do better. I know it will take me a while to lose, because of my age. But I am so ready to win this battle. Continue success on your journey.
  • lilysillycat
    lilysillycat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    great job. you look fabulous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!