Best weightlifting app

Options
Looking for suggestions on great weightlifting apps people use. Teach me your weigh....;)

Replies

• richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I love the Stronglifts 5x5 app. Granted it's not useful unless you're following that particular program.
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've just started looking myself and began with Stronglifts but found it too limiting without making the additional upgrades to it. I moved to FitNotes and have found it quite useful so far. You can customize workouts and sets extensively, it tracks progress etc.
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm loving "Strong" very simple and intuitive, has progress charts etc. (4 free workouts to see if you like it, then $3 or something to buy) I can't say enough good things about it. They're a small team putting out a nice clean app and doing it really well.

I also use "Strongur" Multi-year strength because it has really cool analytics and guidance. I use the free version as you can do almost anything besides get the advantage of a few custom workout programs.

I've downloaded and tried many many others to try them out and nothing comes close to these two for me.
  • Jockamo319
    Jockamo319 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also using 'Strong' for a couple months now. Simple and easy to use.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    For weight lifting (aka Olympic Weightlifting) or just lifting weights in general?
  • flyfisherformen
    flyfisherformen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    JEFIT is pretty good.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I've just started looking myself and began with Stronglifts but found it too limiting without making the additional upgrades to it. I moved to FitNotes and have found it quite useful so far. You can customize workouts and sets extensively, it tracks progress etc.

I have fitnotes on my phone too. I got as far as inputting my lifts. It looks useful and very customize-able. I just never used it - I guess I prefer pen and paper and a calculator!
  • WeighandPray
    WeighandPray Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of JEFit, it's been great for me.
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I use Strong, it's really solid imo.
  • JohnRoderick
    JohnRoderick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Strong
  • archon
    archon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    started with stronglifts for a few months and i really like it. The i switched to bodyspace so i can apply templates from bodybuilding.com or make my own on the site and then add.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I use FitNotes because it's highly customizable and easy to use. Oh and don't forget the graphs. Dem sweet, sweet graphs...