ANYONE from Toronto ?!

Options
2»

Replies

• rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i actually was yo yo dieting i guess idk. but like recently l told myself that ill try to reach 135 lbs im 183 i used to be about 128 about 5 years ago. so like im building muslce aswell. i dont just want to be skinny again. so i guess its been a few days that ive started again and actually want to try to lose weight by the summer at least 30 lbs. But i had pizza today so idk if i screwed up. lol.
  • sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @rahimlj Even if you did "screw up" tomorrow is another day. It is okay to have junk food everyhing once in a while, just log it anyway, if possible exercise more to compensate part if not all of it and stay under your calorie allowance after that.

It is hard and it is a fight but you can eat anything that you want.... just not a whole pizza or a tub of ice cream everyday. I have had pizza and sushi in the last 3 months and yes I did gain a few pounds then (mostly water so drink drink drink) but then I lost them.

And yes I think it will take between 1 and 2 years to loose the weight... and then a lifetime commitment to keep it off!
  • rahimlj
    Options
    @sand86802 Thats true. l guess i should look at it that way. i did some ab exercises yday and walked and jogged a bit. Haha it is hard like yesterday there was a business lecture and a networking session at school after and there so much pizza. i had quite a bit but like after at night we went to a friends office and they ordered pizza again. l said no tho ! and didnt give in haha. well at least i know you had it and still were able to lose weight lol. But yea i havent really even drank water since i woke up. thnx for reminding me haha.

Well thats good. just try to stay on track aswell ! maybe you can slowly try calisthenics. its like body weight exercises. planks. i started doing push up planks and like slowly im able to do it for longer and it helps your core. i dont know if you have tried but like you may notice a diff in your strength !
  • sand86802
    Options
    I dont do a lot of exercising except for walking. My schedule doesnt really give me the time for it... or the energy for that matter. Whatever I do I do it on saturdays. Not much but it's a start.
  • rahimlj
    Options
    Oh true. Well planks take a couple mins if you did want to try. it does take some energy if you do it for a little bit but like you can start doing it for like 15 secs maybe then after a few weeks 45 secs. you might notice more strength in your core. But yea.
  • sand86802
    Options
    I tried those... and wrecked my back so I think I will try until I have a little less weight pulling towards the ground lol
  • rahimlj
    Options
    Ohh really. yea that's a good idea.