Shaun T's T-25

Options
Is anyone else doing the T-25 workout? Or any other beach body workout???

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I have the online membership so I do a lot of Beachbody workouts. I like T25 a lot.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    I have the online membership so I do a lot of Beachbody workouts. I like T25 a lot.

I just started them this week. I was doing the 21 day fix. But got bored.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Love shaun t!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    awidener86 wrote: »
    anglyn1 wrote: »

I just started them this week. I was doing the 21 day fix. But got bored.

I mix the programs around a lot. Especially for cardio! I like T25 because it's fast but still a good workout! I am just about finished with Chalean Extreme. It's old but I like it for strength. 22 minute Hard Corp is good and the new Core de Force is fun! I think the next program I'll actually follow might be Hammer & Chisel. I do random workouts a lot and like it.
  • TeamScorpioRI
    TeamScorpioRI Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have the BeachBody On Demand. The $99 for the year is a great deal as it gives you access to all their content. I use Body Beast for lifting and mainly Core De Force for cardio (awesome kickboxing routines). I love being able to mix and match the videos. P90x One on One is fun too as its bare bones Tony Horton!
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of the programs. Currently doing Insanity Max 30. LOVE Shaun T!
  • stmcfred
    stmcfred Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've done T-25. I like it. I just restarted Insanity yesterday (I completed it a few years ago).

I have almost all the beachbody workouts (dvds and now I have the full online access). The only ones I've completed were insanity, t25, insanity max 30, 21df & 21dfx.