Struggling to get back on it!

Options
LeRa_xx
LeRa_xx Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2017 in Getting Started
Been on and off MFP for afew years but really need to stick with it for the long haul now. If i dont track my food i fall off the wagon very easily. I'm 5ft 1 and currently weigh 126lbs - i have put 14lb on since this time last year and want to lose it again with maybe an extra few more and drop a dress size to a UK 8. Please add me as i need all the help i can get

Replies

• IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hope you succeed and prosper this time around to achieve some long term sustained loss. There's plenty of positive and encouraging people here who know a lot about diets/routines and have great motivational tips for you I hope you find it to your liking.
  • Vio_Fit_Bunny
    Vio_Fit_Bunny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Stay positive, set realistic small goals, and pace yourself...consistency is the key...
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I hear you!!! I was consistent for a LONG time, dropped off and gained 10 pounds! I am back at it and committed! I have promised to log EVERYTHING... no cheating... in doing so I have learned that beer is BAD for lunch. (Darn). Costco hotdogs are just plain BAD. Before I only logged what I wanted. That's called cheating I KNOW!!! haha So now that I log everything I am learning where the hidden and bad calories are and to make better choices. Here's to both of us staying committed and being successful!!!!!