To a happier & healthier.. all of us! :)

Options
Hello everyone!

First, I must say that we should all give ourselves a pat on the back for even being on this site. Its a step in the right direction for all of us. :) So, keep up the good work all of you!

My name is Kimberly. I am 28 years old and really not liking the fact that the BMI scale calls me obese. I just want to be overall HEALTHY. I want to change my way of life and not live on a diet. I want to feel good on a daily basis and not like a bloated cow. Haha. I've always had problems with my weight from way back when. I just like to say that I never lost my baby fat, being born at 9lbs. 4oz. :) I downloaded My Fitness Pal on my phone and I love love love it! I also joined the gym and joined Zumba classes in my community. I'm headed in the right direction but I need to find the motivation to get on the path and stick with it.

I am *crossing fingers* HOPEFULLY starting back on my tracking TOMORROW. I just got out of a bad relationship and would really like to go in a positive direction instead of a negative one (sitting home crying AND eating). GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Kimmie

Replies

• ShanaDarling
    Options
    YES! I just got out of a relationship as well, and have decided to take steps in the RIGHT direction~! No sitting at home and wallowing... GO US! :happy:

GOOD LUCK with your goals - and if you're looking for motivation/support, feel free to add me - I also need the little extra help to stay on track :)
  • ShellyBelly86
    Options
    Hey Kimmie!

Keep up the GREAT work! I'm right with you on just wanting to be healthy and lose the fat. It's always annoying when people are like "oh, that's right you're on a diet." I'm like no no I'm just eating healthier instead of fast food everyday and candy constantly, hahaha. There's a difference to me between dieting and eating right and exercising.

It's way too easy to gain weight. Oye....when my husband and I got married I weighed 130lbs. I now weight 153 and am trying to get back to where I was almost three years ago.

Let's do this!