Looking for some accountability friends!

Options
Hi everyone! This is my 6th day of using mfp and so far so good! I'm 31 and work a stressful full time job. I have a goal of losing 38.2lbs....When I started I was 167.2 and my goal is 129. I'm 5'2. I would love some weight loss friends for support and accounting!

Replies

• mommag28
    mommag28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I am also 31 and have a busy life working and taking care of kids and am a graduate student. I have used my fitness pal in the past and I need to get back in gear. I am 5'1 and my immediate goals are to lose 10 pounds and start exercising.
  • charmaineburns3
    charmaineburns3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    And me ✋
  • Aurorabeauty29
    Aurorabeauty29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request, I started back today after a break and putting some weight back on. I'm 31 and trying to lose 12lbs ☺
  • sammi2006
    sammi2006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We can cheer each other on! I am 29 and a full time nurse (night shift). I am 5'11 and my goal is to lose 10lbs and improve my diet this year.
  • Onamissionforfit
    Onamissionforfit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bsteele18
    bsteele18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends!! Add me. I need accountability so badly. I'm 21 and have a 4 month old daughter. I try to eat healthy but it is so hard with an infant.
  • caseyleeminus10
    caseyleeminus10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 22. 5'7". Last year I put on 10kg (I'm in Australia so not sure what that is in pounds) and so far I'm down 7 this year, with a goal to lose 4-9kg more :)
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I added you.