Running clothes

Options
silkysly
silkysly Posts: 701 Member
Does anyone know a good site I can find cost effective running clothes? I don’t have a lot of money to spend, but I need something that breathes. Please & thank you!

Replies

• Dramatic456
    Dramatic456 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Do you live near a target? Or try target.com The target by me has some great gear!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I second target, and suggest Forever 21, online or in store.
    forever21.com
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Walmart or Target-just check for Dri Weave clothing. Good luck!
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    There is a Target about 45 minutes from here…, I’ll go check it out. Thanks!
  • linsey4u2
    linsey4u2 Posts: 9
    Options
    target is a good place and also I have found some nice stuff at old navy.
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    I love the fold over yoga pants from Express! The material is fantastic for running and they are super comfy and cute!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    onemoremilerunning.com

They have tanks for 20 bucks ... I LOVE their tanks. They have cute sayings and its dry-wick.
    They have pants and shirts too ... :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    target target target!! wal-mart may also have some good options. Kohls has some decent stuff too. My favorite at Target is their Champion sports bras, and their other stuff is great too. I love their Champion yoga pants.
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    It might sound odd but second hand stores. Then you can try different clothes (shorts, capris, full leg, tanks, tshirts etc) to see what you enjoy wearing to run. The money investmant can come when you see what you like for sure. There is nothing worse than investing hard earned money and then half way through your run HATING what you are wearing or worse be in pain.
  • katiekido
    katiekido Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Target offers affordable, breathable, good quality workout clothes. I'd suggest that if you're on a budget! Or even more budget friendly, Walmart sometimes has decent workout clothes too. I've also bought inexpensive running shorts from Old Navy that I've had for 5+ years and still in great shape!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx and Marshall's too. Skorts are great to work-out in!
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Eastbay has their own brand of dry fit clothes(EVAPOR) that not too expensive.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I just bought some running clothes from Walmart.com, their Danskin line is supposed to be a dry-wicking type fabric. I just got them today and need to wash to formaldehyde off, so I won't try them 'til tomorrow, but knee length yoga type pants $8.00, cute colored tank top $7.00, decent lap swim type bathing suit $15.00. Could be good!
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    TJ Maxx or Ross
  • christyprunner
    christyprunner Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Check out TJ Maxx! They have great active clothes...lots of nike, adidas, etc. cheap!
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My new favorite source is http://runningwarehouse.com. They have a great selection of technical running clothes (nike, brooks, moving comfort, asics, saucony, etc.) and they seem to be significantly cheaper than my old favorite (road runner sports). Plus they have free 2-day shipping and free returns. And no sales tax as long as you don't live in California.
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    Does anyone know a good site I can find cost effective running clothes? I don’t have a lot of money to spend, but I need something that breathes. Please & thank you!

ROSS <<<< !!! I bought some clearance running shorts for like $8 :)
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    ****'s Sporting Goods has a sale going on now and they have great stuff on clearance.

http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3986041&cp=4406646.4413874.4413879.4414440.4414677#green

The MFP website automatically filtered the name because is can be considered fowl. You will need to substitute D I C K ' S in the name.

I just found another AMAZING website with a very large selection. Check out the running shoe guide! Roadrunnersports.com