1 year postpartum with picture

Options
babybear_mt
babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
My son just turned one on the 30th of March, so I decided to make a side by side. The day before I had my son, I weighed in at 238. I'm 5'7". I say I started my weightloss journey when he was 4 months old, weighing 216. I had hoped to be at my goal weight of 150 by his first birthday, but I took some bad advice from someone and derailed my motivation, slacking off big time from December to now, and still fighting to get back on track! I'm floating around 166-169 on any given day right now. It's been a struggle, and I'm trying to get back into the groove. I'm still proud of my progress though because I'm the lightest I can ever remember weighing!! epdacyen0jkc.png

Replies

• JEE2015
    JEE2015 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! Keep it up! You're doing great!
  • babybear_mt
    Options
    JEE2015 wrote: »
    Bravo!!! Keep it up! You're doing great!

Thanks!!! I've been feeling pretty bad about not getting back on track, so hoping posting about my success so far will help me find my motivation!!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of that progress - well done! And Happy belated birthday to your little one!
  • babybear_mt
    Options
    You should be proud of that progress - well done! And Happy belated birthday to your little one!

Thank you!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congrats my youngest is 6mo. This is a great idea and motivation. Btw, it's a year difference but the laundry is still there! ;)
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I'm also really impressed you have the same phone case!
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You are SO on the right track!! Well done on your progress!
  • babybear_mt
    Options
    Congrats my youngest is 6mo. This is a great idea and motivation. Btw, it's a year difference but the laundry is still there! ;)

Hahaha!! I still hate putting the laundry away!!!
  • schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love the commitment to recreating the original picture, same blanket, same laundry. I kid, awesome stuff.
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are getting there! Such amazing progress. Took me 19 mos. PP to START. I'm also coming back to counting & working out from a break and trying to focus on the fact that I came back before it got out of hand, not that I took the time off.
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!