what is your cheat day food?

Options
2»

Replies

• blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    On Saturdays I usually get McDonalds for my cheat breakfast. Bacon egg and cheese biscuit, hash brown and large mocha with whipped cream. Lunch depends on my mood and I try to cook myself a yummy dinner and then it's pretty much always my pint of Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby.

I bought chubby hubby last week.... im not sure... it might be a flavour that grows on you
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    31p23phb931n.jpg

Actually, it is fairly easy to just budget for what I want. No need to cheat.
  • angela2520682
    angela2520682 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    dominoes pizza or any junk food i find in the cabinets and just stuff my face, i drink 2 cups of water before a cheat meal to make myself full faster.
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Oh i'm abnormal as i don't cheat, after eating well all week all the usual 'treats' taste horrible. Yep, I'm weird...
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    It's hardly ever food as a cheat..more so liquor
  • LonnieBravo
    LonnieBravo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hit a Brewery for the food and beer
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Salty crunchy carby things. That's why, lately, when I feel an urge coming on I resort to eating salt straight. It seems to help.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    It's usually pulled pork and double fries from Cookout but sometimes I can fit that in my day sooo.....pizza or ice cream.
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Pizza yesterday haha. hmmm but i think chocolate even though its not really proper food.
  • WMB59
    WMB59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • aquaticneko
    aquaticneko Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My "cheat" day usually consists of me saving up little calories throughout the week and then having whatever I feel like eating during or at the end of the week. I live in Jamaica and last week was a Jerk Pork craving week. The week before was chocolate and ice cream.
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I plan for something special on Friday or Saturday evening, but I usually end up on the couch with a white-sauce pizza and (often, but not always) nearly an entire bottle of pinot noir. Then I get up the next morning, resolve to eat well, and end up having the last couple slices of pizza for breakfast or lunch anyway. ;)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't have a "cheat" day...when I'm cutting I generally eat maintenance on the weekends...so I just eat a little more of whatever. Fridays are usually pizza night...Saturdays and Sundays I usually do eggs, bacon, and potatoes or something similar for breakfast...grill burgers and whatnot for dinner, etc...and beer.
  • CatLou76
    CatLou76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a cheat day but if there's something I'm really craving I'll sort make that meal into an event. A few weeks ago I really really wanted chicken parm. So I spent Saturday afternoon rolling pasta, flattening chicken, and simmering a sauce. And I mean it would be foolish to have chicken parm without opening a bottle of Cab.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I don't do cheat days. If I want it, I eat it. All in moderation they say