I'm relatively new to myfitnesspal and looking for friends

Options
I'm still trying to get into the swing of how all of the tools on this site work. I'm looking for friends that have similar goals as mine. I'm just here to get in shape and attempt to eat healthier.

Replies

• kimbsh01
    kimbsh01 Posts: 38
    Options
    same here:wink:
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to "friend" me. :)
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    me too :)
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I am looking for the same thing - feel free to add me.
  • RGP2770
    RGP2770 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am new as well. Joined a month or so ago, but didn't start utilizing MFP until this week! I have lost 3 pounds this week and I know that the tools on this site have been helpful. I have even found some quick recipes that were really good to help me stay within my daily calories. I want to improve my health and lose some weight, but ultimately I want to conquer my yo-yo diet habit. Good luck in your diet pursuit.
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am also new so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MDAugustus
    Options
    Consider me a Fitness Pal also. I started a very aggressive plan to loose weight and ward off the threat of High Blood Pressure, and Diabetes. So far so good. Haven't missed a day biking, journaling and watching what I eat.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my phone. This is my first time checking this site out on computer. I love the app, and it is the best so far...by far.. :-)
    I am currently 209 lbs. 5'3". I guess by looking to buy clothes that are over size 14, really suck.(I currently wear 14-16) I love the new styles that is flattering and I am determine to reach the goal to fit into a size 6. Need the motivation, and the support.
    Whenever I get the urge to want a tasty "treat", I tell myself that the treat that I am wanting... will taste the same and it will be there after I reach my goal. So, by telling myself this...I have the power by passing the opportunity of wanting it.
    I bought a new digital scale from Walmart. And it is so cool! It is called, "Health Meter". Once you program your height and weight, It tells you your BMI, Water and how many weeks to reach your goal weight. I started this weight program a week ago, and lost 4 lbs. so far.

Good luck to you,