Total Gym

Options
Hi everyone, have any of you tried the Total Gym workout? I recently bought one and just wondered what kind of success you all had with it.

Replies

• LeoT0917
    LeoT0917 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I used one for about a year. Had great results. I just found that I enjoy pushing and pulling weights on bars, yoga and other cardio routines better. The best equipment and workouts for you are the ones you enjoy and will use.
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Katefra wrote: »
    Hi everyone, have any of you tried the Total Gym workout? I recently bought one and just wondered what kind of success you all had with it.

Hello. Was wondering if your working out on the Total Gym and if so how it's going. I ordered one a couple weeks ago (the one with Pilate attachments), but only got to work out once. It was nice. And I need to push myself to use it everyday ☺️ Can't wait to hear from you
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Looks like a waste of time for a quality left workout, but I like the fact that it can have upto 650lbs added to it. It looks like you could do some very effective chest, arm shoulder, and back work with it.
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Katefra wrote: »

I have a total gym knock off and it's a great piece of equipment. You can work all your muscle groups without having to change weights and all the time consuming stuff.

Just jump on... work the muscles... done.