does anyone know...

Options
Does anyone know where I can find a fitness schedule for when I should be doing certain workouts? I haven't been seeing much weight loss, and think it would be easier to workout if I had a calendar or a routine to follow each week, instead of me trying to plan out what I need to work on. Thanks!

Replies

• summerchick1785
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can find a fitness schedule for when I should be doing certain workouts? I haven't been seeing much weight loss, and think it would be easier to workout if I had a calendar or a routine to follow each week, instead of me trying to plan out what I need to work on. Thanks!
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    try searching the Fitness Magazine website. I used to get that mag and they always had workout suggestions and schedules. You might be able to find some ideas on the website.
    www.fitnessmagazine.com
    I just looked again and saw that they have some articles and tips for free. But that the personalized fitness plan is $40.
    Have you ever looked at sparkpeople.com? I have found that website very helpful, and it's free too.
    How often do you workout and for how long? Do you add weights a few days a week? You try adding some new and different cardio to what you already do.
  • summerchick1785
    Options
    Thank you! I will look into that! I workout 3 times a week for 45 minutes to an hour. I use the Gilad shows that are on Fit TV, so there is a combination of weights and cardio on each epidsode.
  • melelaine
    melelaine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I found this book, 28 DatyBody Shapeover (at Amazon) it has a routine for 28 days, including a meal plan. Think i paid like $12. It's a great book and explains all the exercises too.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I use this free site to change up my workout routines but I use free weights, weight machine, ski machine and exercise ball to accomplish many of my exercises: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/workoutdatabase.htm