Ketolent

Options
Has anyone else tried this? I just got some in and it's got a decent flavor but I'm not a real big fan of chocolate so I probably should have ordered the vanilla. Otherwise it's alright so far.

Replies

• VKetoV
    VKetoV Posts: 111 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I was initially thinking keto + tolerant...in not bashing keto'ers for their unconventional beliefs. Lol
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    I haven't heard of this.... I thought you were going to say you were doing keto for Lent. :D

I guess its like the soylent meal replacement but for ketoers,but I would be wary the only way to contact the company from what I have seen is through email only
  • tedtiekenks
    tedtiekenks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    the only way to contact the company from what I have seen is through email only

That's not strictly true. We sometimes get notifications of issues via our google alerts (today), are also available as /u/ketosoy/ on reddit, and customers get our direct phone number on their credit card statement.

We're a small company, 4 people right now, and everyone has at least two if not four jobs, so we don't have the resources to have a phone/chat option right now. Hopefully soon.

Our goal is to get a response to everyone who messages us within 4 business hours. We're not hitting that 100% of the time yet, but we're getting close.

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    the only way to contact the company from what I have seen is through email only

That's not strictly true. We sometimes get notifications of issues via our google alerts (today), are also available as /u/ketosoy/ on reddit, and customers get our direct phone number on their credit card statement.

We're a small company, 4 people right now, and everyone has at least two if not four jobs, so we don't have the resources to have a phone/chat option right now. Hopefully soon.

Our goal is to get a response to everyone who messages us within 4 business hours. We're not hitting that 100% of the time yet, but we're getting close.

well your website shows an email contact only,it has links for the reddit but still. I dont plan on buying the product anyway but if someone wants to take the chance/risk, thats on them. just letting people know.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    I haven't heard of this.... I thought you were going to say you were doing keto for Lent. :D

That's what I thought too!! :D;) Had to look it up online. Find some of their ingredients questionable enough that I would not order it for myself at this point in time.