Hello :)

Options
Hello I'm Shelby. I'm 20 years old. I'm currently trying to tone. I'm pretty skinny but I'm so out of shape it's rediculous. I'm hoping to eliminate the puffy tummy for the summer and feel better from better foods!

Replies

• Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shelby! I am always looking for better foods. Nutrition is really important to getting a healthy body, I agree. Just read my info and you will see that I truly am a fan of being healthy more than losing weight. I mean I need to lose weight, but I would prefer to do it the right way, so good call. I hope that you find what you are looking for here. Everyone is really great, and we come in all shapes and sizes. Main thing is everyone is here to make a change for the better in their lives, and the community is here to support everyone in their goals. If you would like you can send me a friend request, good luck!
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh P.S. I hope the admins don't get mad at me for this, I really am not sure of their policies are on advertising here, but I swear I am in no way affiliated with the company, but i found something kinda cool today earlier. It is this thing called Thrive or Thrives or something just look up Trive health or something. It seems like its not a crazy fad diet, but something more focused on vitamins and minerals. Anyways thought it might help.
  • theharryramsay
    theharryramsay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelby! Welcome. I'm new here as well and lost about 6 pounds in a month with a good diet and decent exercise.

I've still got a long way to go to torch the belly, but I'm sure as hell inspired.

Calorie counting is key. Keep going:)
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!