this is difficult

This is all New to me. I feel like it's going to be a struggle. But with moral support from my friends and family I think I will be able to make this a long term thing.

Replies

• IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    New things when you are out of your comfort zone can always be daunting and seem more complicated than they actually are. . I'm not sure as to where you're at but hopefully things like walking or cycling are a great way to begin and building up duration and things like incline from there? Anything to challenge yourself and increase that over time. Good luck and take a look at other people on here there's a lot in your situation and I'm sure they'll be able to support you and motivate you. :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited April 2017
    "whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, you're right".... Be positive!
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    I know what you mean, but it is not as hard or as difficult as you believe. Just make one good choice, then repeat. Swap soda for water today, take the stairs instead of the lift. If you make a 5 good choices today that is five things done better than yesterday. If you choose a chocolate or a soda, enjoy it, savour it. Dont beat yourself up, just reset and make more good choices.
  • Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    You can absolutely do it! Once you get into the routine of it, it will get easier.