HURRAH! to your accomplishments! :smile: :drinker:
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!! WTG!!!
  • cdanthny
    cdanthny Posts: 1
    Options
    wow!! You're about to make me cry!!! You have inspired me to keep going~~how did you resist the food!!!???
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    wow!! You're about to make me cry!!! You have inspired me to keep going~~how did you resist the food!!!???

Believe me I did not always resist! I am a binge eater and learning not to give up- Even If I Binge!- was the hard part. I would mess up and then be like "Oh Well.I already messed up" then I would just give up and eat more. No more! I did not quit!!!! If I over ate I would just start over the next day. If I gained weight I would start over the next day. If I felt down I would log on. If I wanted to give up I would log on. But I did not give up!! Don't give up on yourself,You can do it! It may take until forever but you can do it!
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    You SOOO Rock! I love you girl! Glad your on my team! MUAH....Congratulations! Hard work does pay off and your living proof!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love reading stories like yours, they're always inspiring to me. All your hard work has paid off, way to go!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Believe me I did not always resist! I am a binge eater and learning not to give up- Even If I Binge!- was the hard part. I would mess up and then be like "Oh Well.I already messed up" then I would just give up and eat more. No more! I did not quit!!!! If I over ate I would just start over the next day. If I gained weight I would start over the next day. If I felt down I would log on. If I wanted to give up I would log on. But I did not give up!! Don't give up on yourself,You can do it! It may take until forever but you can do it!

Ahhhh, there IS hope for us binge eaters!! Hooray!! You look amazing and I applaud you for sharing this! Rock on!!
  • Mybetterme
    Mybetterme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    btw trying to decide my goal weight what is ur height? very inspiring about binge eating and starting over again I had a horrible binge yesterday but back on track today. congrats.
  • FutureThinGirl
    Options
    OMG awesome
    CONGRATS
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You look great..... very proud of you
  • dhwatts
    dhwatts Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! Your story is so inspiring!
  • luvamig
    luvamig Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.

But, I have to burst your bubble for a sec: Strength training totally burns calories, it's just that MFP isn't able to calculate it because of the variables that are involved with the individual. Most strength training work outs (Averaging 45 minutes to an hour) can burn anything from 100 to 500 kcals...

That being said... Don't log the calories, it'll just make you eat a lot more, and your progress will likely slow down. Which can be discouraging.

Also while you tone up, you're likely to gain muscle, so you will see the scale go up. Don't panic.

Keep it up!
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    congratulations & good luck with your goal to tone up
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!