Support

Options
Hi,
I'm a bit upset. I stayed within my calorie guideline, exercised daily this week, and didnt even lose an ounce of weight. Has this happened to anyone else? It is so discouraging....

Replies

• sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Have you weighed your food to make sure you are not overestimating calories?

If you're sure about your calories, it might just be a little more water weight or that you have gained a bit of muscle... it is just one week. As hard as it is sometimes you just have to be patient. If you keep your calories in/out under your allowance the weight will come off eventually.
  • araneae77
    araneae77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You could just be hitting a plateau. Once your metabolism gets up to speed usually you'll start seeing progress in a week or two. Don't lose hope!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Got to give it more time. If the scale is not moving at all over an extended time than you are maintaining. If that is the case you need to slightly drop your calories, add exercise or both. If you are truly in calorie deficit it will not be possible to maintain or gain weight.
  • ConquerYourMountain
    Options
    Be patient! You didnt get the body you have in just one week. Your body needs time to adjust. It's a lot of trail and error. I know that gets annoying to hear but it's true. Give it a few weeks, you'll see a difference and it's not always on the scale.
  • Piggysgirl
    Piggysgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for giving me advice and the boost I need not to be discouraged.