I'm starting over

Options
This time around I decided to stick to the plan I'm loosing this weight. I've always been the fat kid but not the lean healthy guru. I'm on a mission

Replies

• SciWhiz
    SciWhiz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You and me both. Today is day 2 of starting over for me. You got this!!!!
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can do it
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • MizMandy1984
    MizMandy1984 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on week one of starting over. I've done it before, and I can do it again. I believe you can do it!
  • HollyFromTexas
    HollyFromTexas Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can do this! 1 day at a time! <3
  • farmgirl1677
    farmgirl1677 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I've started over to many times to count. This time I'm sticking to it! We can do this! What I am learning this time around is that I have to do it my way. Before, I thought I had to eat only super healthy all the time to lose the weight. This time I am just staying under my calorie goal each day and trying to give up my bad habits one at a time instead of all at once. Right now I'm working on giving up soda. And I'm trying to get at least 8,000 steps in a day. It's a start! I believe in you!!
  • lisabobczuk
    lisabobczuk Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly the same!
    I'm sick of having doubt in my head that I'll never be slim, or it doesn't work!
    I'm 5 min wonder and always give up!
    So I'm going to stick to my calories, change habits and and more exercise.
    I am not getting any younger and I don't want to leave it to late!!
    We can do this!
  • Keshondra35
    Keshondra35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's what's up! You can do it!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've lost count I've started over so many times...But I'm still here and kicking it
  • andrewseck3846
    andrewseck3846 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A fitness instructor of mine once said if you're sick of starting over don't quit. I love that saying
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 of starting over, you can do it! Just remember whatever reason made you want to.
  • jps2222
    jps2222 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this! I found it really helped to realize that time was going to pass, and it could pass with me getting bigger or getting smaller. It meant that I didn't focus on wanting to weigh less right away and could focus on just making good choices each day, and knowing that one off day wasn't "the end", it was just life and I could get back on track the next day. My loss didn't have to be quick, but the changes I made had to be realistic and sustainable. That made all the difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!