Looking for young members

Options
Hi there,

I am new to the site. I am 18 and only looking to shed about 10-15 pounds of excess weight. My stomach and thighs are my biggest issues at the moment. Looking for some friends to keep motivated with! Mainly I want to eat better as I don't eat much but what I do it is not very healthy at all. Some days I feel at a lost of what to eat that is healthy and affordable. Being a student and keeping healthy can be hard. I've gone down the wrong path trying to loose weight by not eating at all or purging and I am determined to do it the right way this time so I can feel better about myself, improve my overall health, and keep those pesky few pounds off for good.

Add me :)

Replies

• gonnabesohealthy
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm going to be 18 in the fall, and I have a lot more weight than you to lose, but please do add me!

Adrienne
  • Cobain94
    Cobain94 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey, I'm 17 and I have 10 more pounds to lose (for now). Nice to meet you :)
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey, 19 years old here. Got plenty o weight to lose. Feel free to add! :)
  • vintagefool
    Options
    Helloo! I'm 19 as well and looking to lose an additional 18 lbs ultimately, feel free to add me! :)
  • SeregKat
    SeregKat Posts: 7
    Options
    Just like the two posters above me, I'm 19 as well.
    Good luck on your endeavors. It's not an easy road!
    Add if you'd like. :)
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 18 and I'm trying to lose around 15lbs.
  • TiffieLovex3
    TiffieLovex3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 17 feel free to add me :)
  • midnight_star005
    Options
    I have had problems with eating disorders too, I am trying really hard to stay on the right healthy track this time!