Replies

• Morningstar25
    Morningstar25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to be as big and toned as I can!
  • mcouey84
    mcouey84 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I used to joke with my friends that I wanted to have to walk through doorways sideways...

...also that I wanted my shadow to scare the pee outta people haha
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    So big I need three seats on an airplane because my shoulders are so gosh dang wide.
  • JAYDENJONES78
    JAYDENJONES78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YEAH IM BULKING NOW THRU MARCH. I HAVE BEEN SINCE AUGUST
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    bb3lm2t3f8is.jpeg
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    So big Chuck Norris crosses out his name in all the quotes about how bada** he is and replaces it with mine.
  • dmiivanov
    dmiivanov Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Well being big is a really good thing in itself, you can do tons with a good body ! Also, in my opinion, to be considered a man and thus to be respected, it matters a lot what do you do with that bigness
  • BHFF
    BHFF Posts: 421 Member
    Options
  • laurens47
    laurens47 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    BHFF wrote: »
    oh come on BRO we all want respect from others. I get wanting to do it for yourself, that is my goal as well but who doesnt appreciate the looks?
    Respect is earned!!!!
    I train for myself.. I respect people for who they are not on there size.
    I met Ronnie Coleman and he was the nicest guy.
    I met Jay Cutler and he was an *kitten*..
    Both Professional Champs..Both huge... You dont get respect because of your size.

Jay Cutler is an asskitten :D
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ronnie Coleman is perhaps the most 'sane' out of them if you didn't include the ridiculous amount of kids from different women but that's his personal life and at least he was a nice guy. I met him on a flight going out from the UK and got him to sign my Embassy No 1 pack. Quite a nice guy. He paid his dues :)

Yeaaaaaaaaaa budddy..... Light weight baby. . . . . . Ain't nothing but a peanut. WOOOH
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,522 Member
    Options
    At this point in my life, size isn't a goal. In fact, I want to drop weight because when you get my age and carry around more weight than you need to (even if it is muscle), your joints don't care as much. I've met a few bodybuilders who were competitive who are in their 60's and older and they all say the same thing...........they wished they were kinder on their joints so they don't have to deal with chronic pain now.
    I'm not at that stage yet, but I surely don't want to be. So if I got down to about 170lbs, I know I'd feel better for my future. But that's just me. When I was in my 20's, I wanted to be as big as I could and was willing to juice to do it. But I was broke during that time and that never happened.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    At this point in my life, size isn't a goal. In fact, I want to drop weight because when you get my age and carry around more weight than you need to (even if it is muscle), your joints don't care as much. I've met a few bodybuilders who were competitive who are in their 60's and older and they all say the same thing...........they wished they were kinder on their joints so they don't have to deal with chronic pain now.
    I'm not at that stage yet, but I surely don't want to be. So if I got down to about 170lbs, I know I'd feel better for my future. But that's just me. When I was in my 20's, I wanted to be as big as I could and was willing to juice to do it. But I was broke during that time and that never happened.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Sort of this is something I think about. A little different being female and the risks of getting "too big" are obviously not anything to worry about. BUT at 35 I am feeling the effects of being a gymnast and dancer, my body is pretty beat up and the more I lose and the more I train (and I don't lift heavy as it's commonly understood) the more those issues become apparent. If I trained hard and intense I might be in for a horrible time when I'm elderly!

But it mostly just means I'm careful about form and building training appropriately.

So a bit off topic.

In the spirit of the thread, I wanna get so big men pay me to crush them and pick them up.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    The king that has to say he's king...is no king
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Eat big, eat lean and lift heavy and after years and years of hard work and dedication you sculpt the perfect body, however is it ever done being sculpted? Watch some of the classic "Arnold" workouts. He's at the gym almost 24/7. No job, just lifting to compete. I wish I had that kind of time.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

But I've also met guys into their late 60's still kicking @ss power lifting with no problems. You should be taking care of your joints at all ages. I've also seen 20 somethings with spinal degeneration and stenosis. I'm 50, I lift heavy, I take care of my joints. Power lifting is worse on joints in my opinion than body building, it's all about the max lift rather than the pump.
  • demonica910
    demonica910 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes!!! I want to get big! Not scary big...gorgeous big!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    If you hear something loud like an earthquake tonight. Not to worry, it's just me dead lifting down here in Georgia.