Motivating songs?

Options
Marig0ld
Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
I'm sure there's a thread about this somewhere. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask....

What are your favorite songs to listen to before/during a tough workout? Something that gets you in the mood to kick a lot of @$$!! My iPod needs some fresh new tunes.

Replies

• GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Du Hast by Rammstein. Love it!
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    Call me retarded all you want, but I am LOVING working out to my Rocky Montage! Hearts On Fire, Burning Hearts, and of course da da da da da... EYE OF THE TIGER!

That montage (on repeat of course) has gotten through some tough workouts!
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    Call me retarded all you want, but I am LOVING working out to my Rocky Montage! Hearts On Fire, Burning Hearts, and of course da da da da da... EYE OF THE TIGER!

That montage (on repeat of course) has gotten through some tough workouts!

Not even close to retarded!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    farfalledibaciodinotte Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Eminem 'Til I collapse' <<< most amazing song to help you push through any workout!
  • Tahru
    Tahru Posts: 58
    Options
    Du Hast by Rammstein. Love it!

Ah I love that song sooo much <3
    I like to pick any songs that have a great fast beat~ (not always in English but..~)
    I really like the Foreign Language Song (Gunnarolla) good beat and it makes me laugh every time!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Eminem 'Til I collapse' <<< most amazing song to help you push through any workout!

FREAKIN AWESOME.... anything ANGRY EMINEM always works
  • GypsyRose25
    Options

FREAKIN AWESOME.... anything ANGRY EMINEM always works

I don't know what this says about me, but I LOVE Angry Eminem! So much... *fans herself*
  • Victoriaaah
    Options
    This will get me shot... I love listening to club mixes of Britney Spears. I don't know what it is, but it does it for me. I also like some LMFAO/Far East Movement. (SMH!!!)

For cool down and weights, I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Florence and The Machine." Great band. Pandora it to see if you like it. :)

Happy workout!
  • patman1976
    Options
    I'd like to add, Lose Yourself, EMINEM.
  • glowingz
    glowingz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely loving Girl Talk on my iPod right now.

All their albums are available for free download on their website too:
    http://illegal-art.net/allday/more.html
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorites are classics...Bust a move by Young MC, Come on feel the noise by Quiet Riot.
  • ting001
    ting001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Try going to jog.fm. You can type in how fast you walk or run and it will list songs with equivalent beats per minute.
  • WWJD0214
    WWJD0214 Posts: 8
    Options
    I like "Stronger" by Mandisa. I recomend her whole Album "What if We Were Real ". She has struggled with weight issues and thats what her album is about a time she was going through some of her darkest times.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Sounds like some people here have a lot of "guilty pleasures." Lol, whatever gets you through it is fine! I'm off to download...
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Florence and the Machine - Dog Days!
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    gotta get through this
    <3 that song