any ladies out there around 155 lbs?

Options
i have already introduced myself on this site. i have lost around 20 pounds due to mfp. i lost hope somewhere in the middle. basically i would love some motivation and support from people around my same weight. i have amazing mfpals, however i would love some new ones that share the same goals:)

i look forward to meeting you!

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I started on here at 155 and now i am down about 11lbs. :)
  • Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i'm 155.8 lbs as of yesterday :). (down 14lbs so far, and 30 to go!) Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    at 154lbs now hoping to eventually reach just below 130.
  • Liz_E
    Liz_E Posts: 14
    Options
    I was 150 and now 130! :) MFP is awesome and I would also like to add on friends with similar goals. I feel like the next 10-15 lbs are going to be tough and I need some motivation to keep going.
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    157ibs feel free to add the more the better
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm 155 too! And it's been very slow moving for me so this would be great support!
  • JessiGetFit
    Options
    I was at 161.5 this Tuesday and am hoping that I'm down at least 1 at my next weigh-in on Monday. Just started on MFP 3 weeks ago and I've lost 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks, which included bingeing over the 4th of July holiday! :) I know I'm a bit over 155 but I've also been looking for a couple more friends and would love to have and give more support! Add me if you like!! :happy:
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey!:happy:
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'2 @ 155lbs. Striving to be 120lbs :bigsmile:

M.:heart:
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm fluctuating from 155-156 lbs today. 8)
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3 and 156 pounds as of this morning (started at 210 as at November 2009), feel free to add me! I've never posted before, but I could probably use some motivation too!