One month today!! (With pictures)

Options
richelle414
richelle414 Posts: 13 Member
edited April 2017 in Success Stories
Starting weight was 131.6
Today 127.2
Height 5'2"

I have logged every morsel of food into MFP. I have worked out, several days twice a day, and not weighed myself at all the last month. I had MFP set to lose 1.5lbs a week and that didn't happen, so if I'm honest I was a little disappointed this morning. This month consisted of a lot of 30 Day Shred, running, and I also signed up and started vvmztu1ixlvs.jpg
05k7f9wdgqqs.jpg
Burn Bootcamp a week ago! I can't wait to see where I am a month from now. Hopefully I can tone that belly a little more. (4 little people came out of this body and having abs would be a dream come true!!!)

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    You grew FOUR HUMAN BEINGS in that body. You look great. You're going to feel even better at your goal. Maybe scale it back a little since you don't have a lot to lose. You have all the time in the world. Make small changes that you can do for the rest of your life. You're already on the way. Congratulations! I wish I was at your starting point ;)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,190 Member
    Options
    Based on what your pictures show you have to lose, 1.5 pounds a week is likely too aggressive a goal. 1 pound a week might even be pushing it. At this point your loss is a little over 1 pound a week which is really good. Keep going and be patient.
  • richelle414
    richelle414 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did, I did. 10, 7, 5, and 2!!

I have been curious about going forward and what my calories should be? I am going to continue doing the above workouts mentioned but I plan on adding a lot more weights in this month. Any suggestions for how to achieve this while still losing the remaining fat is greatly appreciated!!
  • mmjclark04
    mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! I would post your last question in the body building forum...they would probably be able to touch on that more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!