The Betty Rocker 30 day challenge

Options
Is anyone else doing the Betty Rocker 30 day challenge? I would love to have an accountability partner? I am starting day 11 tomorrow and I am also following her meal plan.

Replies

• bellymonsterb
    bellymonsterb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this post, I've just taken on this challenge. I've just completed day 2, but I'm not doing the meal plan.
  • flbaseballmom_1
    flbaseballmom_1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying the exercises I feel like there is a great variety of exercises that keep my body guessing. keep up the great work!
  • flbaseballmom_1
    Options
    I wish! Haha
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I started the challenge last Summer but didn't complete it due to tearing my meniscus. I was enjoying it and may do it again.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I thought this was the Betty Crocker 30 day challenge. I was totally excited for that! *sigh*

:D
  • bellymonsterb
    Options
    Day 3. My everything hurts.
  • BurlyPrincess
    BurlyPrincess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not doing meal plan but starting this tomorrow!
  • flbaseballmom_1
    Options
    I know how you feel I'm and on day 18 but I am seeing a difference. Keep up the great work
  • bellymonsterb
    Options
    Just completed day 7. Abs hurt today, which is nice because I was beginning to think they fell out when I had children.

@flbaseballmom_1 glad to hear it's making a difference! I'm enjoying it so far.

@BurlyPrincess how's it going?
  • sophiestrickfuss
    sophiestrickfuss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just done Day 2, had to take a break half way through! Glad to know people are reporting good results.
  • bellymonsterb
    Options
    Day 12 done. I'm modifying a lot for things I can't physically do, and I know there's some things I'm not doing correctly, but I'm trying my best.
  • sophiestrickfuss
    Options
    Day 3 done, I ache everywhere! Feels good though...
  • sophiestrickfuss
    Options
    Day 7 done now. Anybody else putting weight on?
  • sstanley0811
    sstanley0811 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined and will start my challenge tomorrow. Have you been recording the exercise under the best matching genre or something else?

@geshirkey you should consider this!
  • bellymonsterb
    Options
    Day 18, going ok. All days done (with modifications) so far.

@sstanley0811 I'm not logging my exercise in mfp. I have a Fitbit and I'm just going with what that tells mfp I've done.
  • bellymonsterb
    Options
    Day 24 today. How's it going everyone?
  • sophiestrickfuss
    Options
    Well done @bellymonsterb !
    I got to day 8 and I was starting to feel stronger. I had to take some time off after surgery and really missed it! I'm back to day 1 now and it felt good!
  • bellymonsterb
    Options
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery @sophiestrickfuss. Hopefully it'll be easier second time around
  • bellymonsterb
    Options
    And I've finished! I'm very proud of myself for sticking it out and doing it once a day, even that day when it got to 11pm and I hadn't done it yet.