Stuck in a rutt

Options
katherinewease
katherinewease Posts: 35 Member
edited April 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I stared on Weight Watchers in January and was very successful- I'm down 25 lbs!! Now the scale is not moving. Any advice?

5 ft. 3
SW (January 1): 163
CW: 138
Goal: 125

I'm eating about 1,500 calories a day and walking a LOT- usually between 15,000 and 17,000 steps a day. I do weights every day during the week. 5kqotr5vq6rg.jpg

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    As you get closer to goal, weight loss gets slower and the need to be super careful with calorie counting.

Do you use a food scale to weigh everything?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Pretty teeth! The last 10 pounds have been brutal for me. Keep at it.
  • katherinewease
    katherinewease Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @Tiny_Dancer_in_Pink thanks for the input! I use a food scale for everything. Might need to change up my food. I get kind of stuck eating the same things all the time.
  • CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Eating the same things all the time shouldn't be an issue--a calorie is a calorie, even if it comes from the same source every day.

How long have you been at the same weight? Are you fluctuating between the same couple of pounds or are you at the same exact weight during this time?
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I just want to say OP...I envy your 14-15,000 steps...I wish I could get over 13k...sorry I have no advice, very pretty smile btw :)
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I would switch from all the walking to some walking and a cardio DVD, cardio at gym...something to get your heart rate super going. That's just me...not a doc, but when I get stuck I change up my workouts.