hey all i'm brand new here!!!

Options
Hey everyone! i'm so excited about starting this journey! i am a mother of 4. I had 2 back to back pregnancies, one with twins and my body is broken!!! i need to repair it one step at a time and i'm in search of people to help me through it!!!! i'm nervous and a little uneducated. I'm not sure what kind of food to eat or exercise to do. I need advice and assistance and hopefully just a couple ears to talk to! I can't wait to see where this takes me. So please dont hesitate to hit me up or whatnot, i'm all ears!!!! :)

Replies

• MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm here for you!
  • Abbzzz
    Abbzzz Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey, i'm new here too and need a few friends and heaps of motivation! I am a great motivator just no good at getting motivation myself...... I need all the help i can get lol. You seem to be in a good frame of mind i think you will do really well!!!:smile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    You can do it. August 7 will be my 1 year anniversary on MFP and I transformed my life using this tool. Looking forward to your successes!!!
  • idabug3
    idabug3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! :0) I have only been on here 3 days myself and am feeling really motivated. Great site, great people! They really support you.