Looking for vegan pals

Options
Hello! I'm on about day 80 of daily logging. Looking for other vegan pals who have diaries visible to their friends - always helps to get inspiration for recipes/snacks etc etc. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• pieceofvegancake
    pieceofvegancake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's amazing I've started to log daily now :)is it still alright to add you?
  • herecomesthesunblog
    Options
    Yes please do!
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay! Im Vegan and just got back on here to make sure Im getting all protein needed and not overdoing it on carbs!
  • hopera
    hopera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting to get back to eating vegan! I'd love to have some vegan inspiration as well!
  • MEveganmum
    MEveganmum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm very new and need some friendly vegan motivation!!
  • abbytaylor80
    abbytaylor80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay other vegans! I just got the app recently but I've been loving it and put in a few of my favorite recipes already like a vegan breakfast sandwich recipe from hot for food's blog. SO yummy. How do I make them visible to the public?
  • ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am an active vegannon MFP. Feel free to add me. I love the network.
  • msr8898
    msr8898 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Active MFP vegan here too; feel free to add me as well. New friends are always welcomed.
  • TiaMia12
    TiaMia12 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm transitioning back to vegan too. I could definitely use the motivation :)
  • edenofgarden
    edenofgarden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay other vegans! I just got the app recently but I've been loving it and put in a few of my favorite recipes already like a vegan breakfast sandwich recipe from hot for food's blog. SO yummy. How do I make them visible to the public?

I've been able to share my meals (not recipes), I've noticed there's a new feature that allows you to upload photos of your meals and share the entire meal + photo on your status and make the meal public as well.
    I'd suggest going back the day you made the recipe, select "save as meal", upload a photo (optional) and select "share with public.
    That might work?

PS yay for other vegans as well! I've been vegan for 6 months and have never felt healthier!

Feel free to add me anyone! I'd love to find other vegan friends. None of my other MFP friends are vegan. My mom just transitioned to vegan (she's been a vegetarian for years). She's on MFP but we eat very similar now, so I'd love to see other people's meal ideas!

• melissadavidson89
    melissadavidson89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me :) x
  • sstanley0811
    sstanley0811 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Vegan! Happy to connect and share ideas :)
  • FranciscoVegano
    FranciscoVegano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another vegan here!
  • Ta2dmetalchick
    Ta2dmetalchick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New vegan,new to MFP...so..still figuring out where things are..and what I am doing....
  • jaydt13
    jaydt13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Active MFP vegan logger - add me
  • elyvegan
    elyvegan Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    :# Hello!
  • stanleypoobrick
    stanleypoobrick Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    everyone is welcome to add me - my diary is viewable by friends and I've been vegan for 3 years :^)

I went vegan (not plant-based) for ethical reasons, so I used to eat a lot of junk before I switched to a whole foods, high carb diet. I'm not really trying to lose weight, I was recently diagnosed with a hormonal imbalance from my birth control which has given me a sensitivity to glucose - so I'm having to eat low carb for a while and need to track my macros. it's been 2 days and I already miss pasta/bread/etc (!!!)
  • VegFit72
    VegFit72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Another vegan present!
  • brishaw18
    brishaw18 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am newly vegan! Only about 2 weeks in. I plan to start logging/tracking now that the first 2 weeks are out of the way! Definitely could use some vegan friends for ideas since I'm new at this :)