• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

90's Huh ?

95f92696271bb933f0014de56668619d9845eaa3e5edc411be1b89de7c2e9811.jpg

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I graduated high school in 2001. Does that make me a 90s kid?
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Born early/mid 80's but still a kid I suppose in the 90's.

Grew up slightly too fast so my recollection of the 90's is quite limited but I did a lot of house music events and clubs when bouncers didn't give much of a care regarding ID? Anyone ever go Shelleys in Stoke on Trent or Trade in London? Also the Bomb in Nottingham for Renaissance nights? Venus in Nottingham for Chuff Chuff?

Your cartoons and dragon type things ring a bell from people at school. There was some tamagochi type things (sp) that people had. I never had one.

I remember those three girls - the powder puff girls? Never saw any powder though. False advertisement or what?
  • postchrysalis
    postchrysalis Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    vO37poW.jpg
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yes buffy but prior to the show - the movie with donal sutherland was way superior. Apparantly he was an *kitten* on set so it suits me down to the ground :)
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    lw6dnvt3lxjb.jpg
  • postchrysalis
    postchrysalis Posts: 88 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thinking about the 90s makes me so nostalgic. I have so many fond memories, like skating down the street in roller blades and playing in the water from unsealed fire hydrants and breaking mine (and everyone else's) ankles playing Skip-It, watching early morning cartoons before school, Saturday Morning Cartoons (that deserves its own category), eating Dunkaroos and candy bracelets and ring pops, listening to Spice Girls and 'NSync and Backstreet Boys and J-Lo, dancing the Macarena and playing limbo and twister, freaking out when my Furby would go off in the middle of the night, Tomagatchi's and beanie babies and Bop-Its and Sock-'Em Boppers, beepers and VCRs and CD/cassette players, buying a bag of candy for only .50c, browsing Blockbuster aisles (and local rental stores) for new movies, showing off my light-up Sketchers, reading Goosebumps and Animorphs and The Babysitter's Club books, playing with Super-Soakers and water balloons in the summer, Nintendo 64 (Super Mario 64, anyone?), butterfly hair clips and slap-on bracelets and hair-beads, quarter-water juice, subway/metro tokens (NYC specific), bell-bottoms and denim everywhere, playing with paper fortune tellers, playing MASH...

Ahh. <3

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    n64_007_golden_eye.JPG
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    n64_007_golden_eye.JPG

N64?

I still own (and play) my Super Nintendo.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    n64_007_golden_eye.JPG

N64?

I still own (and play) my Super Nintendo.

I have my super Nintendo still and the original Nintendo, but the original Nintendo died and I can't bring myself to throw it away.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    hevjwg253wg0.jpg
    a.jpg 22.8K
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Gargoyles.png
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    JeffreyOC wrote: »
    hevjwg253wg0.jpg

Truth lol.
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Still watching and collecting to this day :D I love ALL the pony's new and old! fkuksgx7ccpg.png