Real vs Dream Job

Misslosingweight4
Misslosingweight4 Posts: 133 Member
edited April 2017 in Chit-Chat
What do you do for a living and if you could do anything in the world and get paid for it, what would it be?? B)

Real job: Registered Nurse

Dream Job: Getting paid to travel the world, any time, any place!

Replies

• phrobbert
    phrobbert Posts: 47 Member
    Real job: Screen printer
    Dream job: Jesus I don't know, literally everything bores me if I have to do it. I'll settle for what I've got. After all, I get to abandon work in the middle of the day 'cause I felt like going for a run in the sun. Can't complain right?
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    Real job: electronic security systems tech/architect

Dream job: getting paid to do waterver i want to when i want to:))
  • Misslosingweight4
    phrobbert wrote: »
    Real job: Screen printer
    Dream job: Jesus I don't know, literally everything bores me if I have to do it. I'll settle for what I've got. After all, I get to abandon work in the middle of the day 'cause I felt like going for a run in the sun. Can't complain right?

That is definitely pretty sweet I must say!
  • Misslosingweight4
    bufnitzoiu wrote: »
    Real job: electronic security systems tech/architect

Dream job: getting paid to do waterver i want to when i want to:))

That's the dream!
    Get paid to eat, sleep, watch TV... sounds lovely to me haha
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    Or... rulling the world would be nice
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Real job: Elementary Art Teacher.

Dream job: I actually don't know. I have a short attention span, which make teaching elementary great. It's constantly changing. If I had to pick one thing though, I would love something in the field of studying Greek artwork. I never thought about it much. Or something with Disney. Maybe an artist or something.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    I always wanted to be a Pilot...
    Was afraid of the dark so the next best thing to an Astronaut was a Pilot........

Also I liked being in different places and not sticking to responsibilities which .... kind of fits. But oh well it is what it is. At my age... Well technically I could switch. Just not worth it financially. Would have to drop everything on top of dealing with family whining.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Just LOL if your job isn't a 'start up innovator' and 'people connector'...... My sister does all that PR stuff and it's such an absolute farce but she enjoys it so I suppose bless her. But really? Going to Japan to 'try' some sushi which her brand is doing... OK sis - you happen to be an expert in Sushi - let's fly you out at 20k expense so you can Instagram some photos of you trying some sushi Claire.... Well done. Yet I make a little mistake and it's game over.... She also threw apples at me!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Real Job: Freelance Illustrator

Dream Job: Getting paid more consistently to do the same thing in other countries. To see the world and document it. That's what I most would like. :)
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Real job: administration
    Dream job: personal trainer
  • Renee2BFit
    Renee2BFit Posts: 5 Member
    Real job....independent travel agent
    Dream job.....real estate
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Real Job: Freedom Fighter & SuperHero

Dream Job: 2nd Baseman for The Dodgers
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    <3 my real job, but my dream job would be getting paid for adventure travel.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    _seed_ wrote: »
    Real Job: Firefighter

I wouldn't ever want to do anything else

you seriously have an awesome job, and thanks for being out there
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Real job-stay at home mom

Dream job-scientist that works for the discovery channel to discover new unique wildlife
    Or
    Scientist that studies space, time and travel. Discovering new methods of transportation thru the galaxy