What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Options

Replies

• amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I once got told I look like Hayley Atwell when she's playing Peggy Carter but I'm not sure
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every time I've been compared to Rosie Perez...
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1k posts... OK this must matter.
    I suppose.... people have told me I look like a *kitten*. Google the rest.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    qpuh2hpo6c53.jpg

Once someone told me I look like Evangeline Lilly. Personally I don't see it, maybe similar hair.
  • socalrock
    socalrock Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    kate middleton many times and emily deschanel a few times
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Almost everyday people tell me that I look like Tom Hardy

....then I wake up.

Truthfully, I've been told Ron Livingston from Band of Brothers.

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Teri Hatcher and Mariah Carey. The Teri Hatcher was only once and when I was younger. The Mariah Carey was 3 times and at different stages of my life. I don't think I look like either of them but it's always fun when someone says you look like someone else.
  • 20mightymouse16
    20mightymouse16 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Jeane-Claude Van Damme when i was younger
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    sanvy189 wrote: »
    I was told that i look like a young version of Stacey Dash in the movie Clueless. Do you agree?lbxc5b4bydai.jpeg
    wha
    Well done. Do you know the lady in question? What gives YOU the right to post her face in mockery? What do YOU look like. Let;s see your f'in face you turdlet. Yeah she may not look like Stacey Dash but how the F do you know she may not be 3 times more significant in terms of contributions and value to society? How the F do youu know whether this lady is possibly looking into cancer research or working at a homeless shelter to help needy people?

GO *kitten* yourself. Don't care if I get banned. As for the *kitten* that liked your post - they can go *kitten* themselves too. Piece of *kitten*.
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Most commonly is Alyson Hannigan ( I guess it's the hair) but also have been told Yvonne de Carlo and Bryce Howard.
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Selena Gomez She's pretty Me i prefer the word { Cute } I 'll take cute as a compliment.
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Idina Menzel
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    ^
    Am I missing something?? Don't think she said anything wrong.... can someone fill me in?? I am confused.

You are not the only one. Like What the ---
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    #triggered
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ^
    Am I missing something?? Don't think she said anything wrong.... can someone fill me in?? I am confused.

drugs.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ^

drugs.

agree, there is something very wrong
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I most frequently get Gwyneth Paltrow...I can see it a bit because of the fair skin, no makeup and angular face.
    I also get Taylor Swift when she had curls for my hair twin - My natural air dried "style" is side part with ringlets or waves.
  • Coffee_Gym_Mascara
    Coffee_Gym_Mascara Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    People have randomly said Uma Thurman, many times. I think it's because I'm tall with big eyeballs and a big upper lip. Which can look nice or strange...depending on the day lol. I'm not complaining though because I love Kill Bill & Pulp Fiction!