We have openings for 10 ladies in our group!!!

Godsgirl42
Godsgirl42 Posts: 3,490 Member
Hi ladies - WE ARE A LADIES ONLY GROUP!!!! And are looking for 10 more ladies to join.

We encourage each other and lose weight together!! We are dedicated to losing weight!! We talk to each other daily on the thread. We have a points game that we use. We can earn daily points and at the end of the week we tally them up to see who wins. We won nothing but a deep satisfaction that we participated in our journey to get healthy!! And of course bragging rights :D I hope you'll join us!! In the interest of disclosure: There are Christians in this group that do talk about Christ and do pray for each other.

Rules for conduct and rules of the game.

CONDUCT

1. Be kind
2. Be honest
3. Be encouraging
4. Participate, if you don't participate for a week (without a reason: vacation, sickness, ect) we have the option of asking you to leave. We ask that you mention to the group if you'll be out for a while.
5. No curse words

GAME

DAILY & WEEKLY POINTS

We earn points daily and weekly. There are daily chores to be done on here to earn up to 70 points per week/10 pts per day. Then there will be challenges weekly that you can earn 30 points for. I will tally the points at the end of the week and post the points for everyone and the winner gets bragging rights. The points we earn are this:

Food: if we stay within our calorie range/program we get 3 pts
Exercise: if we exercise for 30 minutes or more a day (or how many days a week you choose beforehand) we get 3 pts
Water: if we drink 64 oz of water a day we get 2 pts
Thread: if we post on the thread AND comment on someone else's post we get 1 pt
Post: if we post our points each day or before midnight the following day we get 1 pt
Your points posting would look like this:

4-7-17
Food 3
Exercise 3
Water 2
Thread 1
Post 1
Total 10

If you don't make points in any certain area, just put a 0. Like this:

4-7-17
Food 3
Exercise 0
Water 2
Thread 0
Post 0
Total 5

Weekly challenge points will need to be reported on Mondays before midnight for you to get credit for them. Challenge points are 30 or 0. Every Sunday there will be a new challenge issued for the week. It can be food related or exercise related or both!

I will post weekly weigh in totals for everyone for the week, in order from most points to the least, on Tuesday. That includes our weigh ins on Monday morning and weekly game point totals.

Your exercise schedule and eating plan are your own. So when I say 30 minutes of exercise a day or staying within your calories..you may have a different eating plan or may not be able to workout for 30 minutes a day yet...that's ok just let us know your goals.

Daily and weekly points are posted on the thread called "Game Starts Here"
Chatting with each other is on the thread called "Official Group Chat"

Not too many rules in this group but the ones we have are very important!!!
Be kind!!!!
Be supportive!!!!
Participate!!
No curse words!!!
That's it!

We're very serious about losing weight!!! Hope you'll join us!!

If you're interested in joining our group please send me a private message and I'll send you an invitation and link to our group!!!

Replies