Exercise channels on YouTube.

Options
I want to get in shape, but I can't drive, and I don't have a job, so I can't afford a gym membership.

What are some good fitness channels on YouTube with videos of workouts I can do along with the video?

Replies

• ABballet4227
    ABballet4227 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What kind if exercise are you aiming to do? I like the YouTube channel Blogilaties for pilates and boho beautiful for yoga but otherwise don't exercise to YouTube videos very often. I would also recommend looking at fitness apps as another option besides YouTube.
  • CastletonSnob
    CastletonSnob Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What kind if exercise are you aiming to do? I like the YouTube channel Blogilaties for pilates and boho beautiful for yoga but otherwise don't exercise to YouTube videos very often. I would also recommend looking at fitness apps as another option besides YouTube.

Cardio/HIIT and weightlifting.
  • ABballet4227
    ABballet4227 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You have to pay for premium on the fitstar app but they have good cardio workouts. Fitnessblender was mentioned above and I can also vouch for that.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    BeFit channel...Mostly I just search YouTube for videos I might like, rather than stick to certain channel
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Fitnessblender videos on YouTube. They have a ton to choose from and many don't require any equipment.
  • brittnichol
    brittnichol Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Dance fitness with jessica is awesome! If you like to dance...shes really motivating also its songs that are popular/on the radio now. So to me it makes it fun and not a chore. Also the fitness marshall (also dance) fitness blender & popsugar fitness is great
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender.

^^^This is a great channel^^^
  • narmin92
    narmin92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender and HASfit are my 2 go-to channels.
  • mumfy23
    mumfy23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it in awhile but the Nike Training Club app has a lot of options.
  • lovetolose17
    lovetolose17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Search GymRa Tabata. Great, short workouts. Moves can be a little complex, they are great.

FitnessBlender is good.

I just search "tabata" or "HIIT" and randomly choose a workout.