In need of MFP friends for accountability!!

Options
TrulyJulie0022
TrulyJulie0022 Posts: 15 Member
edited April 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I'm still getting the hang of this app and have been on it for a little over a month. Honestly my progress is slow, but it's been insightful logging in everyday. Quick background- I badly injured my knee in kickboxing and for 2 months have had to severely limit my exercise routine. MFP has helped me stay on track with monitoring my intake but I'm feeling a lull coming on due to extreme boredom with my new workouts! I want to stay motivated and would love to make some friends on here who are positive and supportive! Thanks for your time looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

Replies

• TrulyJulie0022
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hello + thanks for the intro msg. Yes there's plenty of people on here to get you motivated from what I've seen. Hope you succeed in your goals and good luck. Congrats on making the first month and any progress is good progress when it comes to this. . :)
  • TrulyJulie0022
    Options
    Ivmay thank you!!!!!
  • scarletevie
    scarletevie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm scarlet from Nottinghamshire England.
    Been struggling with my weight for over 10 years. I put 8 stone on, in two years due to suffering with postnatal depression / unhappy relationship. I started comfort eating big time! Over the years I've lost a few stones then put them back on again. Started using this app, lost 1st 11 so far. Although this is the second time of doing it!
    I have a heart problem, I heart is out of rhythm AF
    And also beats fast. So energetic exercises are out of the question. Although I have started walking, on flat ground.
    Need friends that can encourage me to stay on track. I find helping other also helps me stay positive.