Replies

• Jen127bryan
    Jen127bryan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :)
  • sharonjoan
    sharonjoan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some peer support :) Please add me! I need motivational help
  • cookiemonster_ashley
    cookiemonster_ashley Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • Ang_from_Colorado
    Ang_from_Colorado Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends and motivation!
  • Tatatainment
    Tatatainment Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I NEED FRIENDS, ALSO HOW CAN I PUT A PROFILE PIC
  • NikkiLien2017
    NikkiLien2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Always looking for the extra accountability!!! Add me and let's grow to be great together!
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone on day 80+ now and would love even more friends! Please add if I haven't added you already xx
  • SamMarriottPT
    SamMarriottPT Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Sam, and I'm a 22 year old Personal Trainer in England! I'm pretty active on here and like to share across a lot of my content to help motivate and educate people!

Feel free to add me :)
  • pjn42
    pjn42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

I'm looking for like-minded Fitness Friends to share their journey with me as I'm about to begin Day One and having people to talk to/moan to/congratulate/support would really help me to stay with it.

So if you wouldn't mind adding me PLEASE do.

So, I'm Paul from Brighton, England. I'm ideally going to try to lose 20kg/44lbs but haven't really set a time goal. I don't want to do a crash diet, only unhappiness can come from that, but on the other hand, I don't want it to take forever either, so I guess I'll be tweaking and making rules as I go along.
  • dannygable7
    dannygable7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Danny, I'm from Texas, and I'm just getting back on my workout plan and hoping to stick with it. I kind of fell off the wagon a few months back and really need to stick with it this time so I'm hoping meeting a few more people will help me stay motivated! Please feel free to add and message me :)
  • khambholjab
    khambholjab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always looking for positive vibes! Add and I'll add back!
  • NicciCoyi
    NicciCoyi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always looking for help/advice and want to share in successes. I would add you but i am THAT new to this I don't know how too sooooo add me :)
  • SashaQ1381
    SashaQ1381 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new and yet not so new. I started using this app a few years ago and then off/on since then. But never posted before.

I would love to make friends on here for mutual motivation. I am trying to lose some weight and rebuild some muscles.

I am female and a little 'top heavy' (if you know what I mean) and so my crazy goal is to be able to do at least ONE pull up. I have achieved my other fitness goals whenever I start my routines but the pull up so far has been unachievable. :/ So hoping for some personal tips and motivation from everyone who has gone through the same!
  • racheldix92
    racheldix92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It would be great to connect with some more individuals who enjoy the outdoors: hunting, fishing, archery and trap shooting. I need to step it up and keep up with my 50-60 year-old uncles out in the fields this coming fall! Let's encourage each other!
  • hethrliles
    hethrliles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I just moved over from Calorie Count (so sad to see it go) -- I have lost almost 20 lbs. since the end of Jan. 2017 and would like to lose 20-30 more.
  • ovenmit
    ovenmit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to increase my own support as well as help support others
  • NikkiLien2017
    NikkiLien2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow love some new friends!!
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add new peeps!
  • xkaylaxmichellex
    xkaylaxmichellex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not necessarily new to MFP. I started on this app in 2012, but stopped using it in 2014. Well, I'm back and ready to continue my weight loss journey again. Currently at my highest ever weight, looking for motivation and hoping to motivate others! Feel free to add me :)
  • mirandajling
    mirandajling Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would love some! ☺️